1.6.06

God answers prayer!

I want to testify to some things that God has done just in the past couple of days.
So everyone knows about those guys at my house...
Well everyone around here has really been supportive and were actually pretty surprised to find out that I still wanted to stay in the house.
So... they've re-activated the alarm system in there (woohoo!) and supposedly the siren is so loud that it would scare anyone. The light has been fixed outside of my porch, and from listening to wise counsel, I have asked this girl, Kayla, to move in with me and she said yes. So that'll be happening in two weeks.
Praise Yahweh!
Honestly, that's amazing. I've been wanting to find someone to either formally or informally disciple, and Kayla is totally game. She's 18 or 19.
I didn't want to leave that house, but I wanted to walk in wisdom.
Thanks so much for everyones prayers. Especially everyone who did listening prayer and told me by phone or email - you guys make me cry like nobody else (in a good way!)
With all my love,
Kir xox

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

PTL! Glad to hear everything is working out...God has a plan for you in that house...keep trusting and going to him...love you, Kirsten. ;)

2/6/06 7:18 a.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

ching oh mea! Neeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

2/6/06 7:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker