20.5.07

It's your friendly neighborhood floridian!

I miss this blog. I miss you guys. All of you.

I'm sitting at a starbucks posting this...starbucks is yummy...denise! (denise is yummy too!)

My soul is a little dehydrated. It's thirsty. I am guilty of the whole "I'm to busy" excuse for not spending time with God....and that is making me thirsty. But, i recognize my problem so i canfix it! Some prayer would be greatly appreciated though!

Well, gotta get going. Seriously though, i love you guys so much. There are no words to describe my love for you!

Ash

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacynta said...

Miss you ash! I agree, denise is yummy! Yummy Mummy!!!!!! LOL Oh man, thats pretty bad, but denise gets it!!!

Holiness is what I long for and it most definately is what I need!!! LOL

21/5/07 2:01 a.m.  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

ashley i love you to
come to victoria yo!
theres a bed waiting for you with your name on it

21/5/07 11:42 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

you guys are hilarious! Thanks for the boost in my ego about my yummyness! ;)

22/5/07 7:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker