2.6.06

From the War Room

The Lord spoke to me in the War Room Thursday morning and I wrote about this in the WAYH book in the War Room for those staying in Vancouver this summer. As I've been praying into this word I feel that it is beneficial for everyone on their summer placements:

Do you boast in your weaknesses?
I feel really (physically) crappy...heavy and achy and pukey yet my heart is crying out; it's yelling: YOU GAIN STRENGTH WHEN YOU BOAST IN WHERE YOU ARE WEAK!

Right now alot of people feel weak, physically, emotionally and spiritually, and they've been looking for strength in everything but from the LORD. Acknowledge your weaknesses and you will become stronger. The LORD can strengthen us to do anything! Instead of looking to man, whether it be to help out in the war room or at re:cre8 or whatever your ministry may be, we need to turn to the LORD and admit to Him (and to man) that: 'I know nothing. I am weak. I need the LORD'S strength to help me out.'

Romans 8:28 says:

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

We are in God's hand! He's got everything under control...all we have to do is admit that we are weak and that without the LORD we are nothing; then answers/solutions will flow like a fresh stream because the LORD is ALWAYS faithful to help His people out when we need it!

There is a song in the SASB #732: I'm in his hands.

I'm in his hands.
I'm in his hands.
Whatever the future holds
I'm in his hands.
The days I cannot see
Have all been planned for me.
His way is best
You see, I'm in his hands.

We are in His hands! He will remain faithful to us when we ask Him to help us. Don't be afraid to ask.

-Champ out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker