3.9.06

update from Kath

So i still haven't quite got the spelling down to be able to sign in to the blog 1st go, maybe i should just link myself, or i should blog more often and learn how to spell.

so back to why i'm bloging. Currenlty somewear in Canada that starts with K, just found a poster on the wall so i can now spell, Kamloops, i'm in Kamloops! Just spent the last 24+ hours with my dad and steep mum, it's been good, we've all changed and grown, our relationships are heaps better.

Started our rocky mountain trip today- worked out i prefer holidays were you just stay in the one place, but the Rockies are awsome. Being feed heaps of food. I was impressed by the toast at breakfest, which i think used fresh bread, but have been eating 5 star all day, it's a bit odd.

Breaking news- I'm coming back to Canada. I don't actully know when yet, that's just the details, waiting on Jesus for that. Exciting news, my family is supporting my decions, changed within about 30min to a "do you REALLY think that's a good idea" to them forgeting that i'm going to be spending a bit of time shourtly in Australia, they now just think of me as staying a living in Canada- big thank you goes to all the people they meet yesterday- they love you guys. they had a real eye opening experance downtown and they liked metrotown, and at the moment there really into loving the Salavation army, which means they support me spending my life being involved with the army and not setteling donw and making a lot of money.

If you guys could pray for me that would be good, as i've been under a bit of attack today, after getting the support from my family yesterday, i've been battling some old lies, and a deisre to quite the race, which i'm not, i'm just looking for some break through.

love you guys
kath

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahooo!!!!
i'm so happy you're coming back!
(metrotown?)

olivia

4/9/06 8:02 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

PTL! It was great to meet your dad and step mum, Kath! God is SO good! Enjoy the rockies...I'd like to be there with you!

4/9/06 11:24 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hallelujah Kath!
It's awesome to hear things are going well and you know more about what the future involves for you.

Drop us a line once you return to Australia, we would love to catch up sometime.

Love & Peace,
Andrew

4/9/06 1:49 p.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

That's fantastic, Kath!
Keep pressing in. God is faithful.
Aren't the Rockies GORGEOUS!?!?
Love you,

4/9/06 4:19 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Hallelujah Kath! That's awesome that you don't have to struggle against your family. What a blessing! Glory to God!

The LORD says for you-
Keep going Kath! I love you and I have a path set forth for you. Don't give up, don't give in! I know you never will! I LOVE YOU BLESSED DAUGHTER!!!

Wow. good stuff. God is good. Lets praise His name.

6/9/06 10:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!

I miss you and love your life Kath! keep fighting!!

Katie

7/9/06 5:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker