22.5.07

bloggin' in bangor

So here I am, sitting in my office(if that's what you want to call it), thinking of things to share with you all.

I agree that its time to get this blog rolling again - come on folks, we(I) want to know how you're doing. Haven't heard from some of you in a while...get to blogging!

As for me, I'm doing well, for the most part. Personally I'm doing a-ok. Its taken me a while to get used to living alone(that sucked, let me tell you), but I've overcome and I don't mind my apartment so much anymore(feel free to come visit anytime!). Our War College student(stephanie) is here for the summer, so the extra body in the house is nice. As of september I will have a full-time roommate...looking forward to that, I must say.

Spiritually I'm well too. We had Youth Councils this past weekend, which was a little draining, but Praise the Lord! it was amazing!!! God was there, Holy Spirit was there, and other than it being SO STINKING cold(seriously thought my nose was going to fall off), the entire time was well worth it.

Things have been tough for me financially, and with a student living with me and not getting very much compensation from the Corps for that, looks like the next months might be just as tight...though God knows what he's doing and is always watching out for me, sending lovely angel friends in to give me some help. I'm thankful to him and them! Having a permanent roommate in the fall, paying half the rent will be a huge plus.

hmmm....I think that's all for now. A little update from me.

now its your turn.

Love you! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacynta said...

Yummy mummy, mmmmm

23/5/07 5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker