24.7.06

Awesome dream I had and an Interpretation

(Lisa) my mate jacynta, a war college student had a dream last night,
She is the same person that had the dream last >time that i emailed you.
(dream interpreter) This is a dream of confirmation. It is the Lord confirming
that seeds which have been placed in people’s hearts were birthed in
the heart of the Father, and that ‘if Christ is for us, who can be against us’.
(me) "I had a dream that i was in the War Room (24 hour Prayer room), Jeni and
Regan were also there. I was >listening to Matt Redman's "Father's Song".
(interpreter) Upon reading this I saw a vision of angels standing on the
roof of whatever building the War Room is in, and they were frequently
carrying prayers and intercessions to the Father. Also, many angels were being
dispatched as a response to the prayers. I believe this is the Lord saying He
is inexpressibly pleased with the prayers that have been continually offered
before Him, and that they are precious to His ears and contain great power.
The Lord will unleash an overflow of blessing due to the faithfulness of the
many prayer warriors who regularly use this room and also who are learning to
‘pray without ceasing’.
“Pray with faith and from His heart”.
I’m not sure of the lyrics of Matt Redman’s ‘Father’s Song’, but they probably
have significance in confirming the Lord’s message through this dream. If the
song speaks of the Father’s love or heart for people, the Lord is saying that He
is the Father of all, including those who don’t know Him yet, and that His heart
aches to bring them unto Him.
(me) I looked out the window and I see Katie in the alley and then I see all these
people sitting in a circle wearing >different flags of countries and also
different religions. I saw a guy wearing a salvo flag but instead of blood and
>fire it said something else starting with M. and they were around a fire and
there was drums and they were >throwing red liquid around maybe paint and i got
this sick feeing in my stomach and tense shoulders, so then I >opened the window
to yell out to Katie to try and find out what was happening and she told me
(through hand >movements) to shut the window, i figured cause the music was to
loud and she was trying to be undercover.
(interpreter) I believe the people wearing flags of different countries and religions is the
Lord saying that people of various cultures and backgrounds are there to be
ministered to. Contextual and incarnational ministry to them is important, and
the Lord will equip people of the War College to minister to them. Sitting in a
circle is symbolic of them being brought into relationship and unity. I believe
the fire represents the fire of the Holy Spirit, and also an outworking of signs
and manifestations to grab people’s attention and draw them into faith. The
Salvo flag no longer saying ‘blood and fire’ and the red liquid being thrown
around I believe refers to the danger of people losing focus on Jesus and the
blood of Christ (the red liquid seems to represent ‘fake blood’, which would
also explain the sickening feeling that was experienced). Katie motioning to
close the window on the song appears to say the same thing – the danger of
shutting out Christ-centeredness for the sake of contextualisation.
(me) Then I am talking to this guy that was present at this thing, but he wouldn't
say what was happening. (This was >a first nation's guy, a native indian, most
people in the circle were also first nations). While talking to him the >Matt
Redman song was playing really loud so i told Katie to turn it down after
talking to this guy matt C, was the >next in the War Room and I saw him in the
alley and he said that he was doing his war room shift in the alley >that night.
(interpreter) I’m not sure what ‘first nation’ means, but the guy being a
native Indian confirms the Lord wanting to bring harmony and the gospel
message across cultures and different backgrounds. Doing the shift in the
alley is symbolic of this reaching out through the Lord.
(me) Then I saw Katie with a thermos cup of coffee, and matt told her to pour that
coffee into cups for the street >people, she did and that one cup just didn't
run out then he said to me to go talk to people (the alley was >packed full of
people) and if any want to give there lives to Jesus or repent sent them to
this corner (he pointed >at a corner) and he would be waiting there.
(interpreter) This is the Lord confirming that what Katie has in her heart is
blessed, and He will bless this ministry. I believe the cup of coffee not running
out is saying that finances, etc won’t be a problem, and it is also symbolic of an
‘overflowing’ of the Lord’s anointing and blessing.
(me) He told me to do this until Andy Mac arrived. So first I go to turn the Matt
Redman song up because not one >could hear it as i am doing this, these guys
start fighting, I turned around, they looked at me and apologised and >moved
somewhere else at this point I realise that they saw the Red Shield on my shirt,
so i figured if it's going to >stop them fighting i'll just foolow them
aroundand talk with them, as I am doing this I see in a distance some >officers
I barely know from Australia . The female officer approaches me and >I give her a
hug and she bawls her eyes out, her phone
rings she looks who's calling then ignores the call, I give >her another hug and
she criest again"
(interpreter) I believe the Red Shield logo is symbolic of the Lord using the Army
and people from the War College to bring peace and breakthrough into the community
and bridge racial and religious divides.
> (this person) at the moment is going through a very difficult time due to some
difficulty within the family that is also affecting their church. I also sense
in my spirit that the (these officers) may have something to do with the War College
in the future
> God Bless! – Leigh :)



So thats my dream. And an interpretation! Its cool eh? Praise the Lord for
interpretation otherwise it would have been a weird dream that I knew had a meaning
but didn't know what the meaning was.

Now a few names were sensored near the end just to stop gossip.

Hope that you guys get blessed by this!

Love you
Jacynta

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel really blessed. The church (614 St. Jamestown) that I have been emailing back and forth with for possible involvment in ministry does a lot with refugees and lots of different ethnic groups. Pretty cool confirmation. I feel so blessed!!
Katie

24/7/06 9:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5/8/06 5:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9/8/06 2:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

10/8/06 9:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
»

25/11/06 2:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.asthma-inhalairs.info/Stationery.html 2005 acura prototype rl

1/3/07 3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker