20.7.06

Funny

Ok so I'll start with whats not funny, and that is that I didn't realise that you guys were fasting! Dang it i would have been so in!

Now for the funny, here kirsten is asking us to keep a book of funniest quotes from the year but I think one of her comments has the funniest quotes of the year, so i am writing it again just so everyone can enjoy its quote book goodness!

LUST = BAD
FASTING in obedience = Good

Lets kick it between the legs. Lust that is, not fasting!

I am sorry if you don't find that funny but i thought it was stinking hillarious! I laugh out loud loudly!

Love you guys, see you all soon, am eagerly awaiting your guys return!

Love Jacynta

3 Comments:

Blogger KiR said...

I am glad that I was able to make you laugh. Your laugh is contagious. Love you!

21/7/06 10:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12/8/06 8:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

17/8/06 1:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker