7.7.06

Feelin' Alright

Hey guys,
I am doing much better. Hit a couple of rough days, but I am back on my feet.
I followed the good advice of a wise friend and started singing praises to God more as I do things like cooking, washing dishes etc. It's been helping out huge. I've also been able to pray with some people over the phone, and got to pray with my hosts last night. Praise the LORD!
I also got a bicycle last night for the summer. Woohoo! I was able to go biking with my friend Conner today. This is going to help HUGE. PRAISE THE LORD!
Love you guys so much. Thanks for your prayers and support.

Also...had a flashback today that made me laugh. I can't remember who was there, but in the fall when girls were allowed to hang out in 705, and out of no where a mattress was thrown out of someone's window. And then people from the Empress were just showering the streets by throwing things out of the window, and then the bus and the car crashed, and all the war college kids were poking their heads out and we were waving to those in the War Room etc.
I don't know why I just thought of that. A bonding moment I guess. It was pretty funny though.

GRACE to all of you.
I feel sooo much better today. I am taking this time to really journal and pray about what God is teaching me through this. All praise to Him.

Much love,

5 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

hey.
i was the one in the war room (with andy and joshua!)
i remember that night. Andy and i were talking about it at teen camp.
the mattress was thrown because i yelled something at kirsten but the lady thought i was yelling it at her so she threw a mattress at me and knocked out the power in the empress!
and then andy and i jammed on our yukes!
-Champ

7/7/06 10:52 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

i wasn't there but it sounds like fun.
Kir, glad to hear that you are doing better. keep on praising for He is worthy to be praised.

RoRo

8/7/06 12:39 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

YEAH KIR!!! The Lord will certainly be faithful in putting songs on your heart to sing back to Him, many of them have never been written except on your heart.

The Lord started doing this thing for me a number of months ago, and it still continues to bring comfort and victory into everyday.
AMEN
Love,

CRAiG

8/7/06 1:12 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Oh yeah, i remember that night! Sparks flying, matress tossing, and garbage flinging!!!
WooHoo!!

8/7/06 1:17 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Bless you sister, have the full blessing of YHWH's presence and love in your life all your days! Praise God for His wonderful and mighty works! His hand is never withdrawn from those who love Him!

10/7/06 9:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker