29.6.06

Time to come clean...

Ok...so, guys for those that don't know...I spent the last two weeks being tested for HIV, Hep C and another blood disease. (It's big and has a long name.)
Two thirds of those test results came back negative. (Praise the Lord.)
So I can officially say:
HIV: negative
Hep C: negative
other weird blood disease: pending
SO I CAN HAVE BABIES!
I wasn't gonna blog this but then I realized that some people knew and some people didn't and I didn't know who knew versus who didn't...so yeah...Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.
(I was being tested for stepping on a needle in September...remember?)
-Champ

5 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

joe did you step on a needle?
Matt i'm glad you finilly shared,it was a big load you were trying to carry on your own.
And you want babies? what happend to giving up marrage for a never ending supply of subway cookies??

30/6/06 10:31 a.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

Yeah Balmoral!!!
Praise YAHWEH for His protection.
Love you all. No joke.

30/6/06 12:19 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Champ. Love ya man..thanks for opening up. You're in my prayers.
Andrew

30/6/06 4:32 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

i thought i'd comment just to get the squad up! yeah! go balmizzle squad #1! ahhhh, i was telling someone this morning about squad and how much i miss you three!

good to hear that matthew can have babies . . . i think.

RoRo

1/7/06 11:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!

Robyn and I (Christine) Want to pass a message along to you! WEAR FLIP FLOPS IN THE BATHROOM! No bare feet!!!

8/7/06 7:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker