27.6.06

The Encouragement Snowball fight has begun!

Joe - way to go in initiating this. Who doesn't like to be encouraged???Honestly????

Denise – Man, I miss those funny in between moments when we catch each other’s eyes and nobody else knows why we are laughing. Haha. You are full of wisdom and are more beautiful than diamonds.
Olivia – Warrior Bride. Fully.
Crystal – My little Crystal Myers. You’ve got the Mother Spirit of God in you. I miss your loving. My quote book is barren when you aren’t around!!!
Katie – I pray more FIRE for you! Keep going with those divine appointments. The Spirit is all over you. Run, run, run with Jesus.

Dan – You are so loyal to those you love – Jesus, your family, friends. It blows me away.
Andy – Mac, you are an animal. Fight hard for the King.

Kath – You serve with the heart of Jesus. It was truly an honour being your roommate. You are such a blessing.
Roro – I see you as a fresh flower growing in the dessert. Fresh grace and beauty.
Jacynta – “Dancers who dance upon injustice” - do you think it’s confirmation. Heehee.
Matt – You love people well. From Adam to Helmuth to whoever. It shines forth like stars on a dark night.
Joe – The Boochinator. So gangster. You are hardcore dedicated to everything you put your mind to. Rockalisicous.

Kirsty – You are precious to me – how much more to Jesus?
Andrew – You model integrity, and endurance
Anthony – You are a hybrid of Jesus and Batman
Andrea – The Fruits of Peace and Gentleness are so rich in you
Phil – The cheese man (haha – you know what I mean, but nobody else does!) I am proud of you Phil. Keep going. Keep taking risks. Keep trusting… “of course”

Ashley – My beautiful Ashley. Come here and give me a hug why don’tcha. I pray that you would see yourself through the eyes of Christ. He is crazy in love with you.
Jill – I see you like a doe (a deer, a female deer) running to the water of life – keep going, sister!
Melissa – The intercessor. I am so proud of you. Honestly. You are the little sister I never had.
Jenea – Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. Keep singing new songs to the Lord of Lords.

Joel- You fight for righteousness and holiness like a Ninja Turtle fights Shredder.
Craig – You let the Peace of God rule in your heart. May it dissipate wherever you go.
Joshua – Love you, bro. I pray that every step you take with the authority of Christ would make the Enemy tremble. You have the power within you.
Juanito – My Juanitos. My blazer buddy. You are freakin’ awesome. Keep spreading the love of Jesus. You’re good at it :P

Shout of to all the leaders in the 614 community. You are such examples to us. I am humbled to be able to serve along side you guys. Such strong oaks. You wow us all. No exceptions. Thanks for being Jesus to us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no you come give me a hug!!! (and a coffee...you do make it best!!!)

Love ya....

Ash

28/6/06 1:04 a.m.  
Blogger Matthew said...

you spelt hel(l)muth wrong. (2 l's!)

1/7/06 9:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker