26.6.06

Oh Man!!!!

So, Joe West, i really just love you a lot. And i love your face and miss it! but i love all of you as well...not just your face...i'll stop there!

Today, i did something that i never thought i would ever do in my whole life...i jumped in the ocean in freezing cold weather and swam out to a floating dock. IT WAS AMAZING!!! It was so shockingly cold at first that i thought i was going to stop breathing...but after the initial shock, i just started swimming. And it was right at sunset to so it was just gorgeous. When i got out to the floating dock, i felt so much peace. I just wanted to praise God with song right in the middle of the ocean on a floating piece of wood. Then, i looked at the city for a while. and for some reason it reminded me of everyone. So, i thanked Jesus for every one of you. You all brought me a lot of joy tonight without even being here!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

(sorry joe...gonna copy you a little bit)

Melissa - I love making shadow puppets with you!
Jenea - I love laying down in the middle of the street with you!
Jill - Red Robin and American ketchup!
Juanito - You just make me happy. Thanks for the friendship.
Joel - I love how you care so much for everyone of us. I have definitly felt it!
Joshua - You have got the Power of Christ in you kiddo!!!
Joe - you have an amazing heart as well (and you rock out like crazy with Jesus!)
Matthew - i love how almost anything you listen to on your headphones i either own or will eventually like. thanks for your friendship as well.

Kirsten - Tubing. Feet. I love you through it all!
Kath - you truly care for others. And you bring sunshine to my heart!
Jacynta - It never fails that i have a good laugh when i am with you!
RoRo - I'll never forget your car on the side of the highway and trying to get someone to pull over! thanks for the laughs,
Phil - You've helped me through this year even before it began. And even when i was just being plain stubborn you stuck by me. thanks
Anthony - You really inspire me. And i am sorry that i never really got to know you well.
Andrea - I love carpet. I love Lamp. I love Andrea and her peace.
Andrew - your patience is incredible.
Kirsty - Your dedication is incredible
Olivia - You are a hallelujah Lassie in modern day form
Denise - you are like a big sister to me. Thanks for the needed talks
Katie - I really just love your gentleness. And when you laugh.
Crystal - I love your life and am really sad it took me till summer to realize just how much i do love it

Dan - You are so real. And you portray truth. And you teach people really cool songs about mountains and daffodils.
Andy - You play your face games with me when no one else will. And you make me laugh harder than anyone else i think.

I love you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

ash,
of course what i listen to you like...it's because we appreciate REAL music!
(Dashboard = July 9th! See you there!)

26/6/06 11:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, American ketchup, mmmmmmmmmm :)

27/6/06 7:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, American ketchup, mmmmmmmmmm :)

27/6/06 7:52 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

HEY! WHAT ABOUT OUR TREMENDOUSLY AMAZiNG FRIEND CRAiG????????

WHAT ABOUT CRAiG?????

YOU CAN'T FORGET ABOUT CRAiG!!!!!

COME ON ASH!

-RoRo

29/6/06 5:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker