26.6.06

Encouragement-find your name here!

Alright Jockies

we'll start with the empress

Jenea-your heart is bigger than your whole head
Ashley-dude you're really freaking fun
Melissa- you always dish it out right back to me, it's so gangster
Craigy Buns- you love kitties man, and I love you
Juanitos- you are the craziest Mexican alive. But you're crazy for Jesus dude
Joel-you are my bestest bester best best buddy in the whole wide world
Mai Bahai-mai tumse piar karta hun, you practice what you preach

Balmizz

Joe the west-dude you have a big schnozz, but the babes dig it
Kir- you have tried really hard for our friendship, glad your hard work paid off
Kath- you are always there for anyone, anytime, if i looked up your name in the
dictionary it would say Kath-gangster, holy, servant leader, reliable
Matty C- you must have a lot of love to put up with two stinky room mates(Phil & I)
RoRizz- you are the coolest mountain hippy I know
Jacynth- you are like a little sister to me, except we don't punch eachother cause i
might get beat up.

A to the P to the Tizzle Town (i know this one's confusing, it means Apts)

The Lip- you are like a big lovable teddy bear, that's really rockalicious
Andrea- you could be the christian Wonder Woman!
Anthony- You are not unlike a Lynx, thanks for never going back to gay-town

Shaldonator

Dan- i am so gonna get your freakin jersey when you play for the white caps
and i'm not gonna take it easy on you anymore cause you need competition!
Maccer- you are the pretiest man alive
Frankie J- stop making the altars flood, you might cause a revolution or something
Crystal Meyers- i love your life man, your love makes you fearless
Katie- if we were a big chocolate tiger, you'd be the ears and i'd be the butt
Dennis- why do you have to be such a good freaking friend? Gosh!!

I don't think i missed anyone. If i did, you can black walrus me when we get back.
If the devil is tempting you to relax after TWC, kick him in the face and tell him you don't give a crap about yourself, and you live only for Christ. Tell me if you feel that way and I'll help you.

your brother
joe the west

4 Comments:

Blogger KiR said...

Joe the West = Amazing

26/6/06 12:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stringers??

26/6/06 12:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my freaking gosh
how the freakin' rip did i forget the string babies.

Kirsty- you're a babe with straight hair
Andrew- you are the coolest cop i've ever met(and the best looking, well besides the lady that almost gave me a ticket for no insurance but let me off the hook, yesss!!!)

26/6/06 1:40 p.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

Dude,

No One can understand that what you wrote about me in tongue. HAAAAAAA.

Love Ya and Miss Ya

Your Bro.
?????(You know me)

28/6/06 1:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker