20.6.06

Strangers

So last night I was waiting for a friend at home and so I was playing the keyboard that they lent me for the summer - singing my little heart out because my roomate was not home. All of the sudden I get a knock on the door.
"Hey, we don't know you, but we heard you singing and want to come and worship with you."
Isn't that crazy!?! I was so surprised. When does that happen in real life?
They came in, I brought my keys out to the living room and we had about 45 minutes of worship. They told me their names once, but i can't remember them anymore. They go to the Alliance church here in Vernon. It was pretty sweet. Worshipping with complete strangers. I don't know if I'll ever see them again.
Praise the LORD!

KiR = Vernonite Warrior

7 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

SWEEEEEEET!

CNE

21/6/06 7:21 p.m.  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

hey, thats really encourageig!!!

22/6/06 12:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so gangster.

there's a boardwalk behind the corps here that's in the middle of the city, and we're getting permission to freaking rock it out!

22/6/06 11:19 a.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

Love you Joe. Haha. Miss your slang. I lost your number could you send it to me again?

22/6/06 4:10 p.m.  
Blogger Jacynta said...

That is awesome Kir, totally keep doing Gods thing and you will be abundantly blessed and clearly so will others!

Love you
J

24/6/06 2:57 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Holy Spirit hook ups are the bomb diggity.
Peace.

24/6/06 6:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's that verse about entertaining angels unawares. God is all over you like white on rice.
Love to you sister!
Tara

9/7/06 6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker