19.6.06

Sorry

On behalf of the girls in Vancouver, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts etc. We don't exactly have to best access to the internet and when we do we have about 35 new emails. You all remember what it was like here! But we will, or at least I will, try and keep you all informed with my life.

My life is good here in the DTES. Pretty relaxed schedule wise but it's still spiritually intense. Unfortunately we aren't too unified here either. Communication is under attack. Sometimes I wish the summer would just end but that is not the right attitude to have and have been praying for God to change my heart.

Oh ya one thing that I forgot to mention is we had a visitor from Toronto this past week that I kind of knew from before. She said she would totally help out with starting one in TO. PTL!!!

Anyways, must go eat food... I am wasting away... well not really.

Love you all
Katie

1 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

And when I say she will help me start one I mean a recre8

19/6/06 9:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker