15.6.06

Mac an' Drew

Alright, I dont think I have been on here for a while, So thanks to Denise, I will be faithful and tell everyone how I am doing...
This morning I had my weekly meeting with the corps officer and got some great stuff out of it. I have clearance to do a lot of cool stuff and if things go according to plan, I might be setting up a brigade to go out and do... something. (havent thought that far ahead yet)
Anyways, that was definitely a highlight, Beracah and I also had a meeting with a guy from the ARC, which is now a weekly thing (Nicole would have come too but she was working)
So this past week has been a little more relaxing then other in my life. Which is good... gives me freedom to vision. I am looking forward to some things that could be in the works for these kids.
It is hard though, because I think Nicole, Beracah and I are some of the first people to be in a 18-25 age bracket that actually care about them. They dont have that group of people that are just above their age for a while....
Anyways... pressing through that we are doing well, we have begun to spiritually map Esquimalt and soon we will be starting up some more outreach stuff. Thats exciting.
Ummm, as for myself, I am well.... Enjoying life, enjoying Christ.
Trying to be obedient and following the sound of his voice each day...
Miss you all, Keep these teens in your prayers.
Me too if you want.
Peace and joy and many blessings
Andy

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Thanks, Andy.

16/6/06 5:37 a.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Sounds like lots of victory. The LORD be praised, throughout the earth!

Any struggles?

16/6/06 8:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker