10.6.06

REMEMBER ME!!!

Hellow All!!! I am just updating kinda for a reminder to you all. Right before leavig for summer assignment we were given a warning....remember.....the whole spirit of lust thing?.... Well, I don't think that was only for our session. We live in community and so I beleive it applied to our entire community. Unfortunatly being here I've seen some fruit of that. So just be praying anout that. Don't loose focuse. Don't take lightly the word that was given to us. Remember it's not about us!

Now that that's over...just a few funnies from this week...
(Quotes)
Funny Stephen Court: "I have some tools" (really?) "Well, my wife has some tools."
Jacynta Pitaway: (Singing) "The Jesus in me loves the Jesus in him"(pointing at a spesific someone)
Lydia: (to Jacynta) "Why don't you just leave...Go home"

There were so many more I just have such a bad memory....I suck at this job.
Allright, I miss you all emensly!!!! - MJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarvesh said...

Hey I think you have good time.

Love u and Miss u.

Joshua

11/6/06 8:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker