5.6.06

Atlanta, Georgia

CRAiG and myself got the oppurtunity to go to Atlanta, Georgia this weekend for the commissioning of the new Salvation Army officers. It was quite nice. CRAiG's parents came and picked us up in Birmingham Saturday night. We got into Atlanta about 12 am. I got a nice hotel room all to myself with a king-sized bed. Very nice. I only got 3 interrupted hours of sleep though. Not fun.

Commissioning was boring, and I would be okay if i never had to go to another one in my life.

In the middle of the service me and CRAiG were surprised to see Anthony Castle and Rob Dolby. So we rushed out of our seats and hurried over to see them. It was very cool to be able to see one of our session mates.

Not only did we see him but I met Phils mom and sister. Phil is definitely his mothers child. I didn't know her as his mother, i only guessed by her mannerisms and the way she talks. They were very nice and fun. I got to give them both hugs. fun.

CRAiG's parents definitely treated us very nicely. they took us to eat once saturday and twice sunday. i was well fed. i didn't go hungry.

i miss you all. anthony is doing good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

that is awesome to be surprised like that, to see one of your session mates and rob dolby. PTL

6/6/06 1:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker