4.6.06

Please Pray!

This week we've been under attack. God is BIGGER, but we need to rise up in prayer so that we can gain the VICTORY throught JESUS.
I caught three guys trying to break into my house on Tuesday, the Talkin Donkey has had two incidents that required us calling the police. We found a guy hiding under a desk in the office after we closed, and then this morning someone stole someone's wallet from their main office here.
Stuff is going on and the enemy is rumbling so I ask you to pray for strategy, and protection.
I really think that this is a warning as well. The staff here need to come together and pray, we need to be praying more intentionally here. It's not like Re:cre8, it's more like a business so people aren't praying together at the beginning and end of the shifts. But I believe we will!
I see a worship service starting here with the staff, I see discipleship going on. I see people getting together to pray for one another and love on each other. Please join me in prayer.
If someone in Vancvouer could put it up in the WAR ROOM that would be great.
Fighting strong ni Vernon
- Kirsten

1 Comments:

Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

You're going to be instrumental in helping the corps through that attack. So pray hard! After all, the prayers of a righteous woman avail much. Plus, in your prayers you'll get words and strategies about what to do.

You're got a big role to play! Resist the devil, stay faithful to YHWH and His leading, and you'll inherit great victory!

Blessings from the Most High God!

4/6/06 9:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker