5.6.06

Jenea Loves Her Life!!!

So I just realized the other night how happy I am to be me. I was out on Steet Combat with Crystal when this happened. WHen we were driving back from dropping this lady off I was thinkding.
"How many other places could I be where I can; Meet a woman prostituting herself on the street. Listen to her story and have her poor her heart to me. Pray with her. Haver her pray for me. Take her somewhere where I can get her warm soup, good juice, and sandwishes for lunch the next day. Then driver her home (in my officers van which I latter reck....you can read about that in my update numero dos) so that she doesn't have to work the street for bus fare.
HOW SWEET IS THAT!!! I just really miss all of you so much!!! Howerver I am have fun without you....but not as much fun as if you were here....sometimes.
I love you all! - MJ

1 Comments:

Blogger sixonefour said...

you've got it. I mean seriously, you've figured it out - joy...is being in the flow of God's will for your life.
It looks like a different place for everyone and it always moves in seasons, but if you can love wherever you're at, just for the fact that you are living God's plan for you life in fullness, you'll never see that joy leak away.
Praise Yah...

9/6/06 12:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker