14.6.06

Let's love eachother!

It has been a while since I have written or even read this blog. I don't have any funny stories to share but I though I would tell you what God has been speaking to me about lately.

James 3:8-10

" but no one can tame the tongue. It is an uncontrollable evil, full of deadly poison. Sometimes it praises our Lord and Father and sometimes it breaks out into curses against those who have been made in the image of God. And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely my brothers and sisters, this is not right! "

I feel like I have been hearing too much cursing and talking bad about other people and to be honest, it is not right! So keep watch my brothers and sisters that you do not curse those who have been made in the image of God.

Thats what God has been speaking to me about. Love you all!!

Bless you, Katie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its great to hear what God is doing in your life Katie!
Love Melissa

15/6/06 1:46 a.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

Love You Katie.

Joshua

15/6/06 11:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker