14.6.06

My Son...

Here's the story of the day:

Most of you know, we eat lunch at the Corps soup kitchen(today we had lasagna,. It was yummy!).

As I was leaving a few minutes ago, a gentleman(one of the regulars) asks me,
"Where is your son today?"
To which I replied,
"I don't have one."
He then goes on to say,
"that young man that comes in here with you, your son."
my reply,
"Joel? with the shaggy hair?"
"Yes" he says.
"He is at the Family Store today and again, not my son. We are only 8 years apart, man, I would have had to start early!!"
*everyone laughs*

Oh man! He thought Joel was my son!!! How strange is that, and who would honestly think of that?!?!

*sigh*

Love you all.
Denise

6 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

Oh Denise....I don't evenknow hot to comment on that...LOL I love you!!! - MJ

14/6/06 12:13 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

he he he he he he he he he he!

Miss you guys!

14/6/06 2:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

14/6/06 4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

I knew you would all laugh it up - its alright ;)

14/6/06 6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Awesom

15/6/06 11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

Sorry I can;'s stop my smile. Denise

15/6/06 11:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker