16.6.06

I'm DOIN' IT!!

YEAH!!!

Here's a Praise report:
I genuinely Love all of you!!!

I'm never too busy to write, it's just that all of my "pouring out" is into the Birminghamites. And i'll always be honest. which is why i tend to not post and such things, because I am truly doing wonderful! I get to teach ALL the time 7am devotions at the shelter most days and 10:30 p.m. devotions with the guys who work at he shelter.

I have a hurt wisdom tooth =) and it's going to get pulled on monday @10
I was in intense pain the other night and on the floor in the middle of my room writhing in pain and in tears for about 5 min. praying, praising, asking, listening. Then stode with clasped hands up to the LORD getting healed! AMEN!

Things with Eve are a little hard sometimes. She forgets to trust in the LORD and put Him first and so it's hard sometimes to take care of those things just over the phone and not being with her everyday. But I know 1st and formost she is in the LORD's hands. Pray for the church body to be around her (she really needs that specifically) and for her growth in the LORD

I think i'm done.

I genuinely Love all of you!!!

-CRAiG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okla., has a slim lead over Delford lights that show the name of the Environmental studies are also being on their way to and from the gym. Call sold 5.5 million copies around the

16/6/06 5:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker