19.6.06

Another vancouverite

I agree with katie on the whole we don't have easy acces to internet! but you all already know that.

I like this blog and all...but sometimes, i'll come on here to post and it's like i'm just repeating everything i just sent out in my weekly email to my session, so i don't bother repeating myself. So, i never really know what to write. Because if you all read my email i send out then you know what's going on in my life.

So, That's really all i have right now.

Like Katie said...pray for us...there's so much attack right now within our group and it is not fun. I think a lot of us just wish for the summer to be over. So, KAtie, you're not alone in that. But i think that does need to change.

Well, war room shift real soon. Gotta run. Love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker