30.6.06

prayer request

ok i should really know how to spell holy by now- but it just tock me 5-10min to sign in to blog becacue i was spilling our session name wrong. it almost made me give up on the whole process.

just a quick prayer request- don't want to go into details here- may do so in weekly update. Been an interesting couple of days- lots of war fair, mainly spirtis of dispair, death, hopleness.. they've been effecting me a bit. My faith is really being tested as well as my belife in spirital warfare- which has made it more challenging to fight. - pray that i will trust and belive that there is hope and future. Pray that i'd know how to love (had a slight issue with rage yesterday as i wanted to through something at one of the girls, PTL that he has given as self control) Also pray that i'd have revelation of what is true and what is lies and of how to fight and stand as i've been stuggling with lots of lies and condemnation and its been really parlizing, and causeing me to secnded guss everything i do and i've been getting lots of condry advice and oppions and i'm not sure what i belive any more. and i really don't have a gage of how i'm doing, due to all the lies and condemnation and fear- which of course i know aren't from God.
But if you could pray for the house, for peace, wisdom, unity and direction and hope. Pray for Elizabeth and me- were the only ones at the house now.
OK not sure if any of the above makes sence drop me a line if it doen't
kath

2 Comments:

Blogger KiR said...

Kath,
I want to hold you in my arms. I was debating putting up this comment because it sounds a bit strange, but it's the truth.
Struth! (as you aussies say)
I love you.
May the Holy Spirit truly usher His great comfort and peace into your life. You are so so so precious. Beautiful, Kath. I pray you would hear the healing words of ABBA as He holds you close to His heart, where you already are.
BLESSINGS GALORE to you.
Kir xox
PS I miss you :)

30/6/06 12:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Struth, which as you know tranlated means God's truth. God is in control and you are in His arms. Praying for you sister!
Love Melissa

1/7/06 8:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker