25.7.06

Leaving On A Jetplane

Yo,
hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not going to update until I get back next monday from my dad's wedding. I just got done counseling at Camp Sebago today (half an hour ago) and have to pack and go to bed. I'm so stinkin' tired. And I'm going to be really busy for the next few days and won't get a chance to update probably, so I will do it when I get back!

BTW
Please pray for Cody, Jeremy, Curtis, Dylan, Kaleb, Simon, Benjamin, Sawyer, Chance, and especially Spincer (he's 9 and having nightmares about his 4 year old brother. He cries every night at bed time, and other stuff). Thanks very much. Pray that they all accept Jesus as their savior, and turn their lives over to him.

love you guys. I missed reading stuff about you for the last couple days

Joe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11/8/06 8:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

16/8/06 3:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker