10.7.06

A New Denise, The Denise Strikes Back, Return of the Denise

Denise is back in Bangor!!! Huray!!! Hurray!!!! Hoor-eh?! Let me tell you, I was missing having her around. Just in having her away showed more of how community is so important and how we need each other!

Those of you who don't have someone else with you- I understand more how it is for you. Keep being bold and strong, and CLING to the LORD! He will bless you and he will keep you safe. He is our strong tower, and in Him the righteous can always find shelter from the attacks of our very unrighteous enemy! Keep going strong, in the power of YHWH's might. You have my prayers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Oh man...What a shock to see my name in bold - especially when I didn't write it!! ha.

Attack and Revenge of the Denise...hmmm...!

Funny boys.

11/7/06 6:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

21/7/06 12:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker