25.7.06

Pray for OOB

Hey y'all

It's been a while! I though I would just write a quick message to pray for OOB brigade. Pray that Holy Spirit would move powerfully. Pray for lots of salvation. Pray for safe trips there. I leave tomorrow!!

On another note. I think I have found and apartment and a roommate in Toronto. The only problem is I lack $$ for rent. So if you guys could pray that God would provide. He has been totally faithful in providing for me this far. It is divine that I have been hooked up with this person and that the place has furniture. I prayed for furniture! God is ever faithful!!

I miss you all and I am excited to see some of you soon!

Katie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

12/8/06 3:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

17/8/06 8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker