29.9.06

The Big Move

Thanks everyone for your prayers and support.
So, Andrew and I move to Sydney in a couple of weeks and I will start my new job in mission administration. The job involves Admin support for various missions sections inside of THQ. Even though its in the missions department, it inovles no actual mission, but I am excited about seeing the Salvation Army from this viewpoint.
I believe God has arranged this position for me and it is highly strategic in the war. Here is my opportunity to learn first hand the current mission goals and strategy of THQ, and to infiltrate THQ from the inside for seven months. Please pray for me that I will be Holy Spirit lead and able to cope with office demands. Please pray that I will be bold and speak when neccesary and hold my tongue when it is wise to do so.
God has promised me that if I am faithful with little he will give me more. I am grateful to GOd for this opportunity.
Glory to God!
Yours in absolute awe of Jesus Christ,
Kirsty

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

Proud of you, Love you and miss and PTL!
RB

30/9/06 7:56 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

I like it. The LORD will bless you there, if you are truly faithful to what He asks of you.

I agree with your prayer requests and I believe He is faithful to do those things. Amen.

Bless you Kirsty!

Oh, and shout out to Mr. Stringer too!

3/10/06 3:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker