25.9.06

Psalm 119:33-40

Hey Guys Today while I was reading my Bible in prayer time i came across some scripture that I think our session needs this time when some of us struggling. The scripture is "Psalm 119:33-40" :-

33 Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end.

34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.

35 Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.

36 Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain.

37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.

38 Fulfill your promise to your servant, so that you may be feared.

39 Take away the disgrace I dread, for your laws are good.

40 How I long for your precepts! Preserve my life in your righteousness.

I love you guys and miss you a lot.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker