9.9.06

Out of the Country, Far from out of Commission

Hey guys,
as I write this to you all, I am sitting in Taipei airport, on my way back to Australia.
I ask for you prayers, but also ask for your continual commitment to the fight. True soldiers love the fight, right? Whether we are soldiers of the Salvation Army or not, we Soldiers of the Cross, The Lion of Judah fights with us!!!
Anyways, on with the update....
I tried to evangelise to a Taiwanese person in the airport, However, they couldnt speak english, and my Taiwanese is a little rusty.... So there was a slight discrepancy and I think he is about to call security on me... Ohh well....
Other than that, I have an 18 hour layover in a strange country with interesting people....
Maybe I should try some levitation, or maybe walking through walls..... hmmmmm....
Anyways, wanted to say that I love you guys, please pray for me, my trip and my time at home. Will be tough, but Im an aussie, with fiery Godhead on my side, Heck what am I worried about???
Be at peace, my comrades,
Be strong and courageous, and keep fighting, cause the workers are few.....
Andy Mac

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

me and you are gonna be friends, ok?

11/9/06 5:16 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

Be strong in the LORD. Don't just be strong, but be strong in the LORD. Satan wants you, but He won't have you as long as you remain faithful and don't give an inch to the enemy. Remeber that, because it's not a word for now now, but for the hour of great temptation and trial.

I love you love Andy. You've got a lot ahead of you and with the fiery Godhead on your side, you'll tackle everything without missing a step. Glory to God!

12/9/06 5:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy i'll be back in just over a week, on the 25th- have i given you my phone number? we can hock up and keep each other accountable and kick the enemy in the teeth. You up for a grage sale? Got a house load of stuff to sell, we can spilit the processed 50/50 if you want.
kath

14/9/06 9:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker