6.9.06

Here is my life:

So I'm still in quite a state of limbo.

I don't have a job or an apartment, I'm staying with my sister and her husband in their small apartment and I feel a little like I'm intruding, the first two jobs I applied for didn't work out, and the one I'm currently going for doesn't look much better. And now for the bad news- satan is still working in Seattle and he wants me to give up!!!

Earlier today I was strongly feeling the weight of my "problems" and I was having a lot of doubt. I felt a bit hopeless and stressed. Talking with YHWH wasn't working very well. I was struggling with doubt and very distracted. Not a good place to be.

Well, after helping Kim with the after school program, we went for a walk around Greenlake. Halfway through we sat on a dock and after a period of silence I finally let out how I was feeling. Then Kim asked me if I had given some stuff (I have been slimed a few times recently) over to the LORD. I realized I needed to shout to do so. So I stood reluctantly on the dock that I shared with some Italian tourists and gave a great shout. I may have held back a little ( I didn't want to scare the Italians, although that's a pansy excuse and I know it), but it did the job.

Long story short- YHWH is growing me through trials and the devil is unsuccessfully attempting to bring me down in it. But I won't give in! Glory to God! He sets me free from every wicked burden and oppression added by our nasty, ugly, smelly enemy, and I praise His name for it!

God is good! Let the redeemed say so! Hallelujah!

Pray for continued victory please. Thanks! I love you and I miss your loving support around me 24 hours a day. You're all very wonderful! Love you bye!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel--

you hear YHWH - trust His voice.
i want to encourage you for your obedience to His Spirit...so....be encouraged. you're obedient.
"and to go back to where i was would just be wrong, i'm pressin' on" _RK

praying for you all the time buddy.

never stop fighting.

olivia.

7/9/06 7:10 a.m.  
Blogger CRAiG-o said...

Hey! I love you! Satan is a poo-head! And he comes in during our day of disaster! Praise Jesus for the day(s) of disaster He gives us!
Praise His name for opportunities to be VICTORIOUS!!

7/9/06 5:56 p.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

Bless you, Joel. Keep your thoughts on heaven and not on earth.
I also think there is a verse in Job 23:10 (I think that is it) that says : I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born.
Trust in what YHWH IS doing. Even if you only see in part (which we do) I pray for more of a revelation for you, for me, for us, of what the Spirit is stirring. He is into the LIFE GIVING business.
Hallelujah. Let faith arise.

7/9/06 9:19 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Go After it Son!!!!
Dont take what is given to you... Take back, what was taken away...
WOOOHOOOO, excited to hear more about what you up to and how life is treating ya....
Andy

9/9/06 8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker