9.9.06

Love You and Miss You Guys!

Hey Guys I am in Melfort now. I got here Yesterday at 6:45 pm. It was long drive. It took us 24 Hours to got here.

So First of all I am sorry to those, I am not be able to say atleast bye in Vancouver. I ask your forgiveness.

I miss you lot guys. I can't describe How much. You were my family for a year and It's always hard to leave from Family.

Well, I Love you guys lot and Miss you. Please remember me in your prayer.

If anyone wants to call me they can call me at 1-306-752-9053. Or you can e-ail me your number because I have free long Distance. So e-mail me your number at fireofrevolution@gmail.com and I will talk to you.

----Joshua

2 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

YEAH!!!!!!!
GO SON GO!!!!
Andy

9/9/06 8:29 p.m.  
Blogger I Believe We Shall Win said...

I love you Joshua.

12/9/06 5:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker