13.9.06

I Learning maNy Good gramar thangs in unaver-sty.

Hey my Holies...
I successfully completed my first full week of university classes. (started Thursday and it's now Wednesday.) So I have actually managed to sit through at least one of each of my classes. One thing that's really cool is the fact that I'm sitting through these classes and I just keep thinking: WOW...THESE PEOPLE NEED JESUS!
Like we've been talking about morals in law and about how technically laws are set up by the rich and the wealthy as tools of oppression and that there is no absolute right and wrong because each person has a different perception on what is moral and what isn't moral.
The same comment was raised in 20th Century Literature class while we talked about Realism and Symbolism and the Quest for 'Truth.' *What is truth? Truth is different for each person.

BUT

To us as Christians it's all about JESUS! And it makes things all the easier.

My other courses are:
Psychology, Post-Communistic Transitions in Eastren Europe, and Sociology.

I've also managed to hook up with Campus 4 Christ and they're doing great work. I can't wait to get really involved. (There's gonna be a debate with a professor from Queens about 'Does God Exist?' Exciting!)

So please continue to keep me in your prayers and fight alongside me as I help win Carleton 4 Christ!

-Champ out

4 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

Your post no. 230.... feel proud... YOU SHOULDNT!!! PRIDE IS A SIN!!
Have fun at uni... get everyone saved in 3 to 4 weeks...
that is your phase 2 challenge..
call me in 3 to 4 weeks.
Love ya mate
Andy

13/9/06 7:05 p.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

Love you, Matt.
I am proud of the man in Christ that you are. I've got you covered in prayer.

13/9/06 10:23 p.m.  
Blogger bec said...

Don't know if they need any resources, but there's a great book by the exact topic (or something like it) and it's a debate between william l craig and an expert opposing him. It might be worth checking out...

love you matt champ! Keep doing good things for the Kingdom of God.

13/9/06 10:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt your heart has just expanded so much this year. Press in and pray for the souls of your class mates to and the Lord will save them. Stay close to Jesus
kath

14/9/06 9:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker