25.10.06

A bit more of an update, if anyones interested

I am well and alive.... hopefully gonna stay that way.
Andy got a job (I am soo happy for him) its doing office work in Downtown Brissy... not the best job, but a job nonetheless. Since working there I have realized the extremity of the Corporate bug... Man its a killer. People devote their lives to playing this game... to staying on top, or getting to the top. Pray for them.
Back to me. Ummm, I am good... hard to get specific. I am learning to enjoy myself no matter where I am at. Its been a long journey, not always very pretty... but its only through pain and suffering that we realize how truly wonderful life can be, and is, more often than not.
I am getting involved with my church a little more, I have a meeting with the Youth Pastor and one with the Corps officer too... I am really excited about what might come out of these.
Our corps had a big youth event the other week with a bunch of other churches, went really well, over 350 kids showed up and every one of them had a good time (I made sure of it).
Struggles?? Ummmm, life is a struggle, different things get to me at different times, its a matter of sticking to it and getting through it.
But yeah, thats a little bit more from me.
If you want any more info, call or email me... email too, if you want me to call you... it just so happens a have an international phone card with some money on it, that needs to be gotten rid of... take advantage of it. Jesus would.
Peace to you all, and your families, and the generations yet to come, may they be blessed with a thousand blessings... May they truly live and have every minute of it be glorifying to the one who truly matters.
Andy Mac

2 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

Thanks Andy for keeping up informed! I like hearing about your life. Don't be a stranger.
Love Melissa

26/10/06 9:46 a.m.  
Blogger Darren Hailes said...

Olivia and I say hello.

We love you.

28/10/06 12:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker