16.10.06

just added myself to the members

so after all this time i still haven't managed once to log in 1st time, i have simplyed my life and added myself to the members list. one day i will spell. i now have one login and password for 3 blogs, now all i have to do is update them... (anyone interested in teaching me how to spell- or better yet praying for langue skills, once spent a whole year on the vowls and didn't master them)

so i fly back to Canada tomorow, feel like i'm going home.. totally differnt feeling from flying out last year. My time in Oz has cermented a few things, I love Jesus and i'm never turning back, God is faithful and i will turst, and i don't need to be in control.. Also really got the whole surander thing- only tock me like 9 months to understand what surander meant and to do it, but its a good thing.

I've got alot of peace at the moment, even though i have no idea what i'm doing beyound the 1st steep of returning to Metrotwon. But God's got it undercontrol. Had to face alot of issue latley and though there not all sorted, i'm learning to hide in God and let Him fight for me.

God is good. God is Here. Jesus is Lord and He is Coming!
love you all lots
kath

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Yeah! Kath is coming back!!

I'm excited for that, and excited to hear all about everything God has been teaching you. You are beautiful, Kath. Beauty radiates from you...its amazing!!

See you soon!

16/10/06 10:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Kath,
I'm overjoyed to see you coming back to Canada, only wish I could be there to welcome you back. Our paths will cross again I'm sure!
Love
Melissa

16/10/06 11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Kath. Thanks heaps for the phone call the other night. I'm sorry I was working and couldn't chat longer, but it was awesome to hear from you. All the best for the return to Vancouver. God is faithful, and yes, Jesus is coming! Amen,
Andrew

16/10/06 5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Roro said...

oh kath!
i am sad yuo are not physically in my life anymore. i am super glad that you are coming back to canada! this is exciting, and like melissa i wish i could be there to welcome you home! you'll be happy to know that that $20 you gave me bought me a plane ticket to ottawa! i thank you times a million!
we will meet again. i know it!
i love you so so so much and you are very beautiful. you a true child of God! He shines forth from you.

16/10/06 5:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker