6.10.06

Life

Hello my beautiful friends!

This, to be honest, is the first time in weeks that I have even had the want to write this update and let you all know how I am doing.
My last update had me informing you of a job at Army & Navy(with discount) and then a few days later had me deleting that post. Why did I delete it? Well, because I knew right from the start of the A&N job that it wasn't going to be a good one. Weird how discernment works, but yeah, I just had this strange feeling - that was confirmed after my first few days there.
Everyday I went to work, didn't really use any special gifts or brain power, and came home feeling disgusting and so blah that I couldn't even look at people - and I definitely wasn't good company to be around...there are a few people here who could probably attest to that(but I won't name names!! ha!).
Today I spoke to the Manager and explained that it just wasn't fast pace enough and that I feel the need to be put to better use. She totally understood and made me feel really good about not wanting to work there anymore.
There you have it - my update. I am still on-call/casual at UGM(working all this weekend, actually), and am confident that something more permanent will come about soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Even though its not Thanksgiving where you all are, take some time out to give thanks to the Lord - for He is good and His love endures!

Love you all! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just blessed enough to read this blog and be sitting beside Denise while I read it. Good times, miss my holies (well the ones I'm not seeing right now)
Love Melissa

6/10/06 2:52 p.m.  
Blogger Christine said...

You work at UGM??? Which one? DTES? That is tooo funny..my dad works at the Thrift Store down there ^_^

13/10/06 12:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker