4.10.06

Stringers update

Hi Guys. I guess you would have heard the exciting news of Kirsty getting the job in Sydney! Praise the Lord.

Well here's some more news. Today (like about 2 hrs ago) I officially handed in my one month notice (as required) to the police. So I will be leaving on the 4th of November.

I am currently in talks with a corps in Sydney about a position involving ministering to the poor (through incarnational living) and discipling them and others in the corps. It's only talking stage at the moment but is gaining momentum.

Thanks guys for all the prayers. We really appriciate them and love you all so much!

Andrew

2 Comments:

Blogger KiR said...

Wow, that's great!
Are you still planning on going to school to be a teacher as well?
Blessings to you

4/10/06 10:23 p.m.  
Blogger sixonefour said...

wooWEEEE sounds like a party Andrew and Kirsty...
grace,
Dolbys

24/10/06 7:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker