13.10.06

Life in London

Hello my session mates, my holy terrorists!

i am now in london, in case nobody knew that yet.

i have spent an official four days with the gillinghams. i have spent four days with jeremiah (1) and two of those with cute little hannah (5). i am glad it's friday, because i am sick. i think my nose thinks it's a fountain. is this what Jesus meant when a well-spring of water will flow through us?

i have been good all week, until tonight. i feel alone. im just in a family that is not my own. i miss the company of good friends. and i still have no idea why God wants me here, i am even almost doubting i should be here. but, God is faithful and will reveal more in due time.

i have met up with josh and jenn ivany and i feel very loved and accepted by them. they actually almost feel like family, maybe it's the whole war college thing. we have all three war college sessions present at our cell on tuesdays. we are now awaiting the arrival of dan. less than two weeks.

the craziest thing is that it snowed yesterday! im talkin blizzard! oh man! i swear summer ended just a month ago! what the crap happened to fall?!?

know that you all are missed and prayed for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I love you! I am praying for you. I am thinking about you right now...heehee...funny stories...heehee...oh man!

;)

14/10/06 2:50 p.m.  
Blogger Kath said...

i love your life roro. i tried to call you the other week but you already were in canada.
God is faithful and trustworthy- He will show you stuff as you need them. email me, i'm back in canada on wednesday.

16/10/06 3:45 a.m.  
Blogger sixonefour said...

hey roro - London is da bomb. Soak it up sister...
H & R

24/10/06 7:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker