25.5.07

your prayers requested

You all, my beloved friends, can be in prayer for the Corps here in Bangor. The Burr's have received farewell orders and will be heading off the Rhode Island to do a new job(for them anyway)as area commanders.
The officers coming into Bangor are young, and have vision(from what I've seen and heard), though moving into this Corps will not be easy for them.
Please pray for smooth transition for everyone involved.

Also, the Lord has been showing me that there may be some tough times ahead for us here, and that I may be the one to step out and really raise my voice to defend him....yikes! I'm a little nervous about this, though I know its got to happen.

Pray for the Burr's as well. They have only been given 4 weeks to pack, farewell and say their goodbyes before heading out of Bangor. Pray for their new post as well...God has great plans for Rhode Island, as He does for Bangor.

Denise =)

that's 2 in one week for me....its someone else's turn now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarvesh said...

You and Bangor is in my Prayer. YHWH will guide you and lead you ahead.

Joshua

25/5/07 8:51 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Wow! The Burrs are moving on.
Prayers a'coming your way sis!
Andrew S

28/5/07 4:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker