25.7.06

Conversation of the Day

(Trish, Xander, Kath, Matthew and Brother Davyd talking at Saint James Anglican Church.)
Brother Davyd: So I already ordered your Christmas presents.
Matthew: Awesome!
Xander: Are you going to dress up like Santa when you give them to us?
Brother Davyd: I bet you'd like that. You could come sit on my lap and I would get to ask you 'what would you like for Christmas? Have you been NAUGHTY or nice?'
(LOTS OF LAUGHING BY EVERYONE.)
Brother Davyd: But yes, for the kids here at Saint James I will be dressing up as Santa at Christmas.
(Matthew and Xander look at each other.)
Brother Davyd: It'll be easy. I won't need a fake beard. I won't need fake...
Kath: PADDING!
Brother Davyd: ...Glasses.
Kath: (in slight shock) Did I say that out loud?
(MORE LAUGHING.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8/8/06 10:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

15/8/06 11:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker