13.7.06

Hello from Vernon

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. You are all on my mind.
There's such a tension within me. I want to be back in Vancouver and see all of you, but I also feel an urgency about Vernon. I don't want to miss anything that the Lord has to teach me here. I want to take advantage of every opportunity, every divine appointment. I try not to become pressured by 'expectations', but at the same time, this is a test (in a way) and I want to pass with flying colours. Not a test by the War College, or by my hosts, but a test in faithfulness - what am I doing with what God gave me. How do I live when I'm not under the microscope.
Anyway...
Just some thoughts from k-thoughts.
Love and Grace to all of you!
Oh, and I wrote something on my blog that God revealed to me. Check it out if you'd like.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

21/7/06 12:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

17/8/06 11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker