27.10.06

changes ahead

Hi. Its been a while since I've had contact with so many of you, and just this morning for others. I love you all.

On Monday in my war room shift I was looking through the schedule and our debrief weeks were still in there. The memories came flooding back to me, bringing a smile to my face and filling my heart with so much more love for each of you. I spent those last few minutes praying for you all and the exciting things that the Lord is doing in and through you all(and He is, so don't bother saying that He's not!!!).

For me, I have some big changes happening in my life and I figured now is as good a time as any to share with you all.
Since we all went our separate ways, I have not felt fully settled into life and routine in Vancouver. Its been a somewhat tough transition to be a part of. Every minute that I've spent with the Revolution Session has been great, and the Lord has been blessing me through them and using me with them. I have also enjoyed doing the admin and working at getting things running smoothly(and I believe that its better than ever!! haha). Even with all these great things, that feeling of being settled and confirmed in where I am hasn't been there.
During the past few weeks I've had people praying for and with me and have been feeling myself that I would not be staying in Vancouver long term(I was thinking spring), so I have been looking into options - I mean, really, the Lord could lead me anywhere. The funny thing is, opportunity as come about much sooner than I thought. The great thing about it is that the Lord's hand has been all over it, and everything seems to have fallen into place as God is directing everyone involved.

To get down to it, and finally tell you all...

In January 2007 I am moving to Bangor, Maine!! The timing is right and God gave me the choice to stay or go - and I'm going, feeling really good about the decision and looking forward to the challenges that are ahead.

You can all pray that the remainder of the issues work out(housing, visa)over the next couple of months. I'll be going home to Toronto for Christmas and then heading off to Bangor.

Its very exciting!

Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

love you denise. i know you spent alot of time seeking the Lord over your decision. The choice has been there since the summer. The Lord calls you faithful- the Lord will use you in mighty ways for the Kingdom, all you have to do is make yourself available. remember you are stong in the Lord- even in your home town of Tronoto- catch up with you soon.
blessings

27/10/06 11:33 p.m.  
Blogger Sarvesh said...

Love you Mumma.

I am very happy about all and Spl. Thanks to God who is leading you. I can't wait to see you on Christmas.

Love You and Miss you.

;)

28/10/06 1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Praise the Lord. May the Lord bless you and keep you as you make your plans to move. I love you dearly,
Melissa

30/10/06 4:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker