5.12.06

Completely Irrelevant Story

Ok... so, today I bled. Into a tube.... Yep, today was Andy's first ever Blood test.
Good experience.... I asked for it. Wanted to make sure my blood is all it cracked up to be.
I also asked, you may think I am weird, but a urine test. Yep... sure did. Now I can cross it off my "to do before dying" list. It's a take home test.... like multiple choice... how can I fail? I get multiple tries!
Anyway, so I am standing in the room and she is about to give me the cup. By now I am quite excited at the new experience and the chance to be able to fulfil my dream.
She looks at me and says,
"Now make sure it goes IN the cup. Keep it IN the cup. Dont go overboard, and dont over fill. Keep a hold of yourself tiger." I look around the room, did she seriously just try to crack a joke like that? I am the only one in the room! Crazy woman. I should probably laugh, cause no one else will. *Andy laughs politely*
"Have you ever done one of these before?"
"No"
"Its quite simple," (Is she really going to explain to me how to pee in a cup?) "Basically, the idea is to.." (ohh dear, she really is, I must look like a druggo) "you need to pee into this cup." (Another polite laugh) "You can take it home, but dont pee all over the cup," (now here comes the pity, this woman must have had some BAD experiences) "So again, make sure that its IN the cup and that you do it in the morning" (Got it, late at night and in the lou)
I think she liked me, but then again.... doesnt everyone??
I dont know the theological significance nor the profoundness (is that a word? Someone email me and let me know) of my story... but its shows these few things.
One - Andy has never had a blood test before today
Two - Andy is making up words to cover is lack of Vocabulary
Three - Andy is the same ol' Andy he has always been
Four - Andy needs to learn how to write
Five - The destruction of endangered species is not what God wants.
Peace and Joy to you all
Andy

6 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Six - Andy's pregnant?

6/12/06 12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

Go get 'em tiger!

6/12/06 1:06 p.m.  
Blogger Kath said...

i miss your stories andy.
keep them coming

7/12/06 9:06 a.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

Matthew can you stop making babies!

Love you guys!
Joshua

8/12/06 3:55 p.m.  
Blogger Matthew said...

hahaha.
joe west...funny story.
today woodroffe brass band had this concert.
and we were on stage and i had to pee really badly.
so a guy was like: just use ur mouth piece as a funnel - go into your trombone and then release it from the spit valve and pretend it was spit.
it was really funny - but the guy is a creeper - so i declined and then ignored him for the rest of the night.
but it was still funny.

(ps - sometimes the cup overflows - thats not as fun)

10/12/06 10:30 p.m.  
Blogger Roro said...

isn't the overflowing cup a blessings though? "my cup overfloweth"

15/12/06 8:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker