12.11.06

idleness

While I was praying for you all last night, I was reminded of a time this summer when in PTB we prayed for perseverance for you all after TWC. I went back to my summer journal and found what I had written out on August 10/06 - with instructions to share with you all at the end of September. Sorry, I'm a little late!!!

It comes from 2 Thes. 3:1-14

- No idleness among the session. There are idle warriors out there. Step it up, you've been trained, what's going wrong?

- Follow the traditions you have received(v.6)

Follow it! Follow it! Follow it!

"Those unwilling to work will not eat." I have a sense that this isnt' so much physical, daily work but rather spiritual work. Those of us who aren't working in the spirit aren't feasting in it.

Is that you? Having problems? Being idle and think you're not?

Check your heart and check your schedule. Look at your days. Seeing anything that may be off?

Put 2+2 together!!!

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all." (v16)

D ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Roro said...

good word d!
thanks!

13/11/06 10:25 a.m.  
Blogger Holysession said...

good word. you are a prophetic voice to the session. your ears are important to the body. Thankyou.

Dan

21/11/06 8:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker