28.10.06

After a while!

Well, while I was working on computer and suddenly realized that I am not in touch with all you guys since I left Vancouver. I ask forgiveness for that.

Life here in Melfort is started to gear up from the month of October. We have started 2 Cell group's, 2 Kids Cell, Prayer Walking, RTB and Discipleship Group. In coming months I am praying to start an Recre8 here, please keep praying for that.

In Cell groups we having 8-9 people each cell and in Kids Cell we having 13-17 kids in each cell.

My life is ok and I am spending more time in study the word which I really want to.

Sometimes things gets crazy, nuts and frustrating but God is always with me. I have spend some time talking to my friends and I am thankful for their encouragement.

I really Love you guys and Miss you a lot. I really want to hear from you guys, about your life and what God is doing in your life. If you have phone number let me know I have free long distance here and I will give you shout some time.

Pray for more Strength, Boldness and Fire.

Continue to Fight with Faith and Spirit!
The Lord be with your Spirit. Grace be with you.

Joshua

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

u didnt tell everyone that my parents were paying for you to come down to ontario and spend christmas with us!
See u soon buddy!

28/10/06 10:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker