31.10.06

I kind of had a denise moment as well...( referring to her post about being in the War Room and seeing our names on the schedule)

Last night i was cleaning my room (see melissa...you rubbed off on me!!) and i was taking down a lot of stuff on this bulleting board thingy i have. But i couldn't firgure out what to put in it's place so i thought, eh i'll just take down the bulletin board. But then, i stumbled across this box i had in vancouver where i kept all the encouraging notes i had recieved. So, i opened it and went through them all. Joy filled my heart!!

So, i spent last night putting them up next to my bed and running through memories in my head.

Some of my favorite ones:

Juanito wrote on a piece of gum wrapper and gave it to me in class when i was feeling down...he knows what he wrote...and it made my day!

Kirsten's note on the back of a starbucks receipt talking about how she had "bowel movements" during the Vernon trip.

Phil's valentine card.

All of nicoles amazing letters!

My secret prayer partner from the beginning of the year's letters.

My piece of paper that said Denise was my prayer partner...anonamyous prayer partner at that!

The notebook i wrote in when i fasted speech and all the innappropriate words a certain mr. Champ wrote in there.

And of course, all the ones from the holy space where we encouraged each other.

You guys are rediculously amazing! Much love! ( and you all have amazing faces)

Ash

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

i only wrote one word that can be deemed inappropriate - but it's just part of every day living. i'm sure that you're offended by the word -----. (i didnt say it - but u thought it! hahaha)

31/10/06 12:54 p.m.  
Blogger KiR said...

Ashley - I laughed out loud SO HARD when I read that. Not only do I not remember that, but it's just hilarious that everyone else's notes were so nice and lovey and mine was nothing like that.
People are probably totally freaked out.
Oh man...it was a very very good laugh. I couldn't stop laughing when I read it.
Miss your face and your life, Ashley.
LOVE YOU!!!!

31/10/06 1:09 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

PTL for anonymous prayer partners!! I love them!

Taco Time, Ash. I still have the wrapper in my day planner.

Love you! ;)

31/10/06 10:14 p.m.  
Blogger Kath said...

joe your gangster, your wise, senstive to the spirit, love justices and rigteousness, and you kick serious demon butt. sorry about the delay in encourging you. my bad.

2/11/06 11:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker