20.12.06

Going back to Gaytown

I've been in Aberdeen, WA for a few days. I'll be here until the 26th I think. I'm going to try to get a ride with Hailes across the border that day. It stinks here. I hate it soooo much. It's so small, and I've been driving everywhere (ironic huh?). I need to get out and walk. I'm just going to try and get through the books that i've been wanting to read at Starbucks and stuff I guess.

What the heck is everybody else doing for Christmas?

I think next month I'm going to move in with Joel. I have to talk to him about that :)

Not much else going on. I hope your Christmases aren't gay.

You can all pray for the job that I want in Utah (stephen emailed it to us a while ago. i applied).


Joe West

3 Comments:

Blogger Holysession said...

Hey Joe the West,
I'm starting my Christmas off with a road trip to Sutton, ON. My uncle passed away so my fam and I are headed to his funeral for Sat. morning. He was 82 and a sweet old fashioned man. I then return to my home with my family and Grandma to spend Christmas day with a lovely fire in the fireplace.
Hope you get the job you want and in the mean time, enjoy your time at home and with the Joelster.
Merry Christmas Joe,
Love Melissa

22/12/06 10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Kath said...

dude catch up with Sturt when your Back in BC. He loves you man, and cares about your life and spirtal work alot, kind of like a son. never stops asking about you

25/12/06 8:10 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey West. Praying about the job for you mate. keep us updated on how you go.
Andrew

2/1/07 5:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker