26.5.07

From Vancouver

Hey guys. Things are generally going really well for me. Work is good. Exercising and stuff, so that's good, making lots of friends...
But my rations suck. Really badly. I've been struggling all year and just can't seem to get out of this ditch.
The LORD is faithful and is still speaking to me and through me, which is good, but as far as the discipline of setting aside an hour a day to be alone with the LORD...not happening.
I wanted to give an exciting update, so sorry it's not more exhilarating, but that's where I am at.
Love you guys. Miss you.
I want to hear how everyone is doing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Kir. Thanks for the update. Don't beat yourself up too much sister. I know we want to have holy habits but we need to be careful to not get into legalism and all that jazz.
Love you sis.
You should come to australia sometime? :-)
Andrew S

28/5/07 3:59 p.m.  
Blogger Joe West said...

Sounds like you're keeping it gangster to me. Love you kir

joe

30/7/07 5:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker