28.5.07

Quick prayer request!

So, i've been offered a job as youth director/Corps Assistant in Leesburg, Fl. and i am about 90% positive i am going to take it. I am going down there this weekend to meet with the corps officers (who are good friends of the family!)

They are going to pay for a 2 bedroom apartment for me, give me a corps vehicle and cell, give me my own office with a new computer, and let me teach kids/teens along with other random corps duties (and the possible disaster work...hurricane season is a coming!)...but i am siked. I am ready to be independent and start heading towards the path of officership...as scary as that sounds!

So, prayer would be much appreciated as i move toward this next step (which i have been looking for for what seems like forever!) of my life...both a beginning and an end.

Love you all!

Ash

5 Comments:

Blogger CRAiG-o said...

oooh exciting and scary!

29/5/07 9:36 a.m.  
Blogger Roro said...

OOH ASHLEY, i'M REALLY EXCiTED FOR YOU. SOUNDS LiKE AN AMAZiNG OPPURTUNiTY! AND YOU'LL DO GREAT AT iT!

29/5/07 11:57 a.m.  
Blogger Roro said...

HEY GUYS!
GOT A NEW BLOG!
CHECK IT OUT!
THERE ARE PiCTURES OF MY PREGNANT SiSTER ON THERE iF YOU ARE TO TAKE A GANDER!
www.thenewlifeofme.blogspot.com

2/6/07 8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Ash, I'll be praying for you sister as you go through this time. I'll pray against discouragement (from my experience it usually comes) and pray for you to have a sound mind.
Love you sister. So happy to hear when YHWH is directing you.
Andrew S

2/6/07 9:12 p.m.  
Blogger Joe West said...

SWEET!!!

30/7/07 5:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker