21.12.06

Exams are my Life - worse than Gaytown Joe.

So...in 7 hours I will be climbing on a Greyhound for a 7 and a half hour trip back to London, Ontario. It's the 21st and I still have exams...wow...sounds like The War College, 'eh? Haha. jokes...I think.
Anyways, this past month has been hectic. Hectic like crazy. My life has been exams, exams, exams.
I just finished writing a 29 page english exam on theatre of the absurd, stream-of-consciousness literature and developing themes through the works of woolf, faulkner, eliot, beckett, parsons, and doolittle. It was hell...longest thing I've ever written - and it's an elective course at that.
But yes - you read that right: doolittle...Hilda Doolittle - what a name. I could write forever about how great her name is, but I won't.
Anyways, yeah. I just got my sociology mark back. I got a B+. I guess I can't complain. I slacked off on my essay and got got a B and rocked my exam with an A-. So, I deserve the B+ I guess.
I have one more exam in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Law. I haven't studied for this exam yet. I don't like law.
Law is a form of oppression. That's my theory and that's what I'm gonna write on the exam...or I would...if it wasn't a multiple choice exam. (My law mark sucks by the way, as of right now it's 75%...which I guess is a B- so it's not too bad...but it still is anus.)
Anyways...I guess I came to update about my life.
But exams are my life.
So you got the exam lecture.
(Oh - I'm kicking at psychology: I've got something close to a 90! But pyschology is so boring - I don't understand (sorry Kirsten) how people can enjoy studying it.)
Alright that's it for me.
-Champ Out

2 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

Matt, what happen to your joy?
Hold on to the truth, you are getting slimed alot at uni, by people and classess. Stay focused- don't know what that means.

25/12/06 8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew said...

29 page essay? you used to write those in class at TWC Champ. Love you mate.
Andrew

2/1/07 5:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker